Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Leaving from Moreno Valley to Sydney Australia

December 26, 2010
We woke very early to start our last day preparing for our trip to New Zealand, Here Sandy is still asleep and I'm beginning to pack, don't worry, Sandy has already packed her suitcase a week before.

Sandy's suitcase has been packed 1 week before the trip, she was all set and ready to go..
I guess when you are running around last minute, you have a tendency to get messy in the bathroom...
This is my suitcase, all neatly packed, but wait have I forgotten anything?
Vanessa, Tyler, Benjamin. Tiffany and Cj came to see us off, since Vanessa and Tyler were dropping us off, we had to say goodbye's at home, we couldn't all fit in the car...


Leaving for our NZ trip, we flew VAustralia, it was somewhat amazing and unexpected... check-in was a breeze, all they had to do was scan our passports and printed our boarding passes, maximum allowed weight per passenger is 32Kilos=50lbs. TSA screening was a bit exasperating, my laptop had to be re-screened because I made a mistake of putting my jacket on top of the pc, other than that, it was a breeze also. Here is a tip, make sure you give at least 3-4 hours before departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment